Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Graphs...

This is the graph that greets me every time I log into the 12WBT site. It's like greeting an old friend. Gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling, and if you're affectionate like me, a kiss on the cheek.


Screenie020512

It shows me everything I need to know about how fabulous I am within a glance. The downward trend of the line does wonderful things to my self-belief.

Stats for the last weigh in:

Starting Weight (1 Jan):       106.8 kg
Last week's weight:               84.2 kg
This week's Weight:               83.1 kg

Weight lost this week:              1.1 kg
Weight lost during 12WBT:    15.7 kg

Weight lost overall:                23.7 kg

We've also done our measurements this week too...

ScreenieCM 

69cm?? In 12 weeks? That's phenomenal. I think it was:

Week 1-4= 27.5cm
Week 5-8= 21.5cm
Week 9-12= 20.0cm

Pretty cool!

1 comment:

  1. Marnie that is a MOST IMPRESSIVE graph!!

    Congratulations on your results!! You are an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete