Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Not dead, just naughty!

When I go AWOL... I go REALLY AWOL. Hahaha. Apologise to those of you who have been waiting with bated breath.

I fell off the fitness wagon and am only now starting to climb back up. I had an excellent time in Melbourne for the finale and am getting back in to the swing of life without meal plans and trying to do the right thing food-wise.

Will come back and post some piccies of my weekend away. I know my facebook friends are sick to death of seeing photos of my fab weekend, so they'll get another hit when they come to check this lonely site out again!

Feeling really blah at the moment. I've just hauled my butt to the gym for the 3rd day in a row and am feeling every muscle that got slack over the past few weeks. I've got aches where people shouldn't ache! To top it off, only 3 people rocked up to the circuit class today which meant the trainer was on top of us - no slacking! I'm so sore and DOMS from today haven't even kicked in.

Food - ughh don't go there. I just ate 4 scotch finger biscuits for lunch. I've meal planned, so the dinners are controlled, but my lunch is so far out of control I really hope I can rein them back in before Round 2 starts next week! I'm cooking up a pea and ham soup this afternoon, so I'm hoping that will stop all this ridiculousness. :/

On a positive note, I haven't put on any weight since the end of round. But I've only lost 500g in 2.5 weeks. Hmmmm... for someone supposedly committed to this healthier life, I haven't done that great. But then I haven't done that badly either. It could be much worse.

Ok, my quick post to let you know I'm alive has turned into a novella. I'll check back in when I have more time!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment