Thursday, October 11, 2012

My crew

Over the last 9 months I have made some AMAZING friends doing the 12WBT. I am shocked at how close some of us have become in such a short time. I joined a FaceBook group early in January - and there were about 50 members... 10 of which were active!

We now have close to 300 members with so many active! And we are all so supportive of one another! Someone is down? Another is there to kick us up the bum - or give a hug if that is preferred :)

But I love my girls. I meet some in my nearby town after the gym once a week, just to have coffee and chat! I miss them if I don't see them often! We all catch up for fun runs and exercise sessions and we have a blast. It is amazing how much fun I am having getting fit! Who would have thought??

Here are some pics of us growing in numbers over the year so far. These are from our fitness tests from February, through to now!


We're growing! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment